Positive Therapy Focusing on Real Change
Call for information or appointment (801) 264-9522.
We answer phones live during business hours.
Outpatient Counseling/Psychotherapy and Psychiatry/Medication Management
Are you or your family experiencing:
- The blues?
- Relationship issues?
- Behavioral concerns?
- Alcohol or drug questions or problems?
- Internet, gambling or other addictions?
- Sexuality or gender issues?
- Attention or concentration concerns?
- Professional or education issues?
- Difficulty coping?
- Feelings of guilt or shame?
- Trouble sleeping?
A one session assessment can help you see if counseling or medication can lead to increased happiness and life satisfaction.
SunDance Behavioral Resources provides a friendly atmosphere where psychiatrists and therapists work together at one location to help meet your treatment goals. Located in Murray, Utah in the center of Salt Lake County.